Skin health is an inside job.
Whenever we have skin issues – anything from acne, breakouts, dry skin, eczema, rosacea / redness, dark circles, etc. – we MUST always look inward!
Skin imbalance is a sign that our internal ecosystem is OFF. The skin is the bodies largest elimination organ and it will compensate for lack of internal function. common root issues are:
hormonal imbalance (estrogen / progesterone)
nutrient deficiencies (the liver needs certain nutrients to detox effectively)
gut bacteria compromised (disrupted gut microbiome)
With that said, it is just as important that we pay attention to what we put on our skin topically, and that we use nourishing products! The skin is the largest organ in the body and absorbs EVERYTHING we put on it.
This green 6 face mask is packed with ingredients that promote skin health. Moringa and kale are both powerful antioxidants, which helps repair any oxidative damage to the skin. Nettle and spirulina are anti-inflammatory, supporting skin imbalance such as acne or eczema. Chlorella is high in omega-3 fats which are essential to support aging and dehydrated skin.
This mask is suitable for all skin types.
1. Place all ingredients into a small bowl and mix with your finger or a spoon
2. Add additional water, toner or ACV if it seems too thick
3. Cleanse your face and spread the mask evenly over your skin using a soft brush or your fingers. leave on for 20-30 minutes
4. Remove with cold water, followed by your regular skincare routine
5. For any leftover mask, store covered in the fridge for 3-5 days