Bridal Glow: Wedding Wellness Coaching Program
The Bridal Glow coaching program is uniquely designed to support brides-to-be with their health and wellness goals leading up to their wedding!
The wedding planning process is such a fun, exciting and joyous time. But it can also be stressful and busy! Self-care often takes a backseat, and your health and wellness can be less than optimal. This puts you at risk of not feeling like your best self throughout the process, let alone the wedding day!
This package is unique in the bridal space due to its holistic approach to wellness. Of course, you want to LOOK good on your wedding day, but what about FEELING good?
The majority of the fitness programs out there marketed to brides are focused solely on losing weight to fit into the dress. This is different. With this program, the ultimate goal is to have you feeling like your best and most aligned self not only on the wedding day, but throughout the whole planning process!
You will have that beautiful bridal glow from the INSIDE OUT.
A complimentary 15 minute discovery coaching call is provided before purchase of the Bridal Glow coaching program. This will allow you to make sure that the program is the right fit for you and in alignment with your needs, as well as get to know me as a Coach! There is no risk in having this initial conversation – you deserve to prioritize your health & wellness during this time of life and feel like your best self, so why not explore this option?
Single Coaching Session
This package is great for brides-to-be who are a few months / weeks out from the wedding and want some last minute wellness support, OR for those at any stage during the planning process who want to get their toes wet with coaching and see what it’s all about.
- 1 x Single Coaching Session via video chat or in-person (60 minutes)
- 1 x Nutritional & Lifestyle Assessment (forms to be completed 1 week before first coaching session)
- 1 x Personalized Wellness Workbook
- Workbook exercises include a mixture of nutritional, lifestyle & mindset recommendations – uniquely curated to your needs
Monthly Coaching Membership
This package is perfect for brides-to-be who want to be proactive with their wellness leading up to the wedding and see sustainable results! This package can be done at any stage throughout the planning process, but is great for those 3-12 months out from the big day.
- 2 x 45-minute coaching sessions per month, done via video chat or in-person (first time clients, 1st session is 60 minutes)
- 1 x Nutritional & Lifestyle Assessment available for first time clients (forms to be completed 1 week before first coaching session)
- 2 x Personalized Wellness Workbooks per month (1 per session) provided within 3 business days following each session
- Workbook exercises include a mixture of nutritional, lifestyle & mindset recommendations – uniquely curated to your needs at each session
- Email support provided between sessions
- For the Client to get the most value out of coaching sessions it is strongly recommended to use the two sessions within a month / 30 (thirty) days of purchase
Is Bridal Wellness Coaching for me? It sure is, if:
- You’re currently in the process of planning your wedding (At any stage! Whether you just got engaged, only have a month or two until the wedding, or anything in between)
- You want to enjoy your wedding day to the fullest through feeling your best physically, emotionally and mentally
- You are experiencing or expect to experience high levels of stress during the wedding planning process/ day of
- You are experiencing brain fog, fatigue, mood swings, low mood, and/or anxiousness and want to feel better so you can enjoy and be present on your wedding day (& the time leading up)
- You tend to get caught up in what everyone else wants for your wedding day and need to re-align with your authentic self in order to find your voice
- You feel out of touch with your own wellness needs and require guidance on creating (& sticking to) new habits / routines
- You want to feel your best on the wedding day itself, but also want to make changes to better your health (mental, physical & emotional) for the long-term – honeymoon and beyond!
- You want a clear and realistic wellness action plan that you can implement at any point (or multiple times) before the wedding
What is Holistic Wellness Coaching?
Holistic Wellness Coaching is health and lifestyle coaching following a natural approach and the belief that each person is biochemically & uniquely different in their wellness needs.
I come from a background in Holistic Nutrition (I’m a C.H.N.C – Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant), Psychology (I have a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Victoria) and Human Resources (I worked in corporate recruitment for five years prior to becoming a Coach). Bringing together these experiences, I work with clients on three pillars of wellness; nutrition, lifestyle and mindset.
What type of clients do you work with?
I work with women who are looking to improve their overall health and wellness, as well as to support them during times of life when they are dealing with more stress, anxiety or uncertainty.
This could be during life transitions like career change, moving from your 20’s to 30’s, getting married, starting a family, etc. or those who are working in intense and stressful jobs.
I specialize in stress resiliency and emotional well-being, working with three pillars of wellness – nutrition, lifestyle and mindset.
What are your three pillars of wellness?
NUTRITION – supporting our bodies biochemically; how we can use whole foods and specific nutrients to bring the body back into balance & boost our wellness
LIFESTYLE – creating a lifestyle of wellness; how we can amplify and leverage our day to day practices, routines & habits
MINDSET – building emotional and mental resiliency; bringing awareness to how our mindset impacts our overall wellness
What does the Nutritional & Lifestyle Assessment consist of?
This consists of two forms to be completed at least 1 week prior to your first coaching session. The first form is a Lifestyle Assessment Summary, which is an outline of factors such as mental & emotional health, family history, stress levels, main health concerns, sleep, etc.
The second form is a Nutra-Systems Profile, which assesses the presence and severity of symptoms you might be facing related to your physical, mental, & emotional health. The outcome of this form is a personalized nutritional profile showing us which body systems are most out of balance. This helps us to hone in on which foods and nutrients will be most supportive to you and help to bring your body back into equilibrium.
What are your rates?
Please email me at email@example.com for coaching rates.
Private 1:1 coaching can be an investment. Remember that your health (and YOU) is worth it and in order to make sustainable, long-term change, sometimes we need someone there to guide, coach and support us.
Studies show that simply having someone to talk to about our heath & wellness who can really hold space for our needs and understand us has a HUGE impact on the ability to make big (or small yet powerful) change in our lives.
What is the monthly coaching membership?
The membership is structured in a way that gives us multiple touch points each month. It consists of two 45-minute coaching sessions per month (first time clients, 1st session is 60 minutes), along with two wellness workbooks (provided after each session). You also receive email support between sessions.
In my practice, I’ve found that this structure will help to boost your motivation and accountability, allowing you to get WAY more out of our time together.
Payments are billed via credit card on a monthly basis.
I want to go on a diet and lose weight. Can you help me?
My philosophy on food & nutrition is not one of diets or labels. I believe that a flexible view on our eating style is the healthiest approach as it allows for change.
We are human and thus we are changing and evolving constantly. We each have a unique biochemical makeup and are individual in what we need and what works for us nutritionally.
I believe that the healthiest approach to food is learning how to listen to our intuition to see what kind of nourishment our body needs in the moment.
Fad diets or rigid eating plans are the opposite of intuitive eating because someone else is telling you what you need. This is not sustainable and can build an unhealthy relationship with food.
I’m here to be an educator and coach – to teach you about nutrition and about how certain foods impact the body. I’m here to give you the tools to become empowered so that YOU can make food decisions that feel right for YOU.
My focus is never on losing weight but is rather focused on bringing your body back to balance from the INSIDE OUT (which may result in weight loss if that’s what your body needs to be in equilibrium).
What is intuitive eating?
Intuitive eating brings the ball back into your court – or rather brings the locus of control back to you. It’s all about learning to listen to the biochemical and intuitive signals your body is giving you regarding food and eating. It asks you to bring awareness to things like:
– Before you eat a meal, asking yourself what do I need to feel nourished right now? To feel full and satiated?
– Recognizing how you FEEL after eating a certain food and whether it serves to give you more energy and vitality, or if it made you feel sluggish and foggy
– Pay attention to your hunger signals
– Pay attention to fullness and listen to your body’s signals telling you when it’s no longer hungry
For any other questions, I encourage you to book in for a free 15 minute discovery call! This will allow you to make sure that my Bridal Wellness coaching program is the right fit for you and in alignment with your needs, as well as get to know me as a Coach! There is no risk in having this initial conversation – you deserve to prioritize your health & wellness and feel like your best self, so why not explore this option?